Katrina Kaif Wallpapers

Download the all New Katrina Kaif Wallpapers from her first movie to present movies. You will get all Katrina kaif wallpapers which you'll be not able find anywhere else. High Quality Wallpapers of katrina kaif EXCLUSIVE High Quality Katrina Kaif Wallpapers. Our free Katrina Kaif Wallpaper gallery will give the numbers of choice in Katrina kaif wallpaper. Now show your love to sexy hot and the beautiful katrina kaif in Style.

View Hot Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif Site boasting of all the Latest Hot and most sensuous Sexy Katrina Kaif Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers & Pics. you can't find the clearest wallpapers of katrina kaif.Wallpaper of Katrina Kaif, katrina kaif desktop wallpapers at 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024 and 1280x768 resolution. We have the Largest Collection of Katrina Kaif Wallpapers in INTERNET PRSENTLY.

Arjun Kapoor to direct Katrina Kaif?
By aditi seth
/photo.cms?msid=2396643 Boney Kapoor’s son Arjun Kapoor is all set to make his debut in Bollywood.
Though he will not be acting but certainly he will make his directorial debut in 2008.
Arjun is currently working on two scripts and will start his first film early next year.

It is believed that Arjun will be doing a love story titled as
Bombay Meri Jaan which
will be a period drama set in 60s. When we quizzed Arjun about this film he said, “I
wanted this title but the same is registered with Mr Mahesh Bhatt. So I can’t use the
same title.” He further explains “Normally, if a person doesn’t use a particular title for
3 years then it’s open to others. However I have dropped the plan of making
Bombay
Meri Jaan
as of now and am working on the other script currently”.

Needless to say, Arjun’s first film will be presented and produced by his father Boney Kapoor. “My film will be
produced by our production house”, confirms Arjun.
Reportedly few days back Arjun promised his rakhi sister
Katrina Kaif to gift a script. Does that mean Katrina will be a part of his directorial debut? “It’s too early to talk
about my film as I am still working on my script along with my writers. I haven’t decided anything about the
cast. I’ll finalise my star cast only after I finish the script. I am planning to start my film next year”, clarifies
Arjun.
Arjun has earlier assisted Nikhil Advani on his films like Kal Ho Na Ho and Salaam-E-Ishq . He
has also assisted for Boney Kapoor’s
No Entry .

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Hot Katrna

Katrna kaif

Katrna kaif

Katrna kaif

Katrna kaif

Katrna kaif

Katrna kaif

Katrna kaif